Finalsite’s Digital Marketing Specialist and Events Marketing Manager will be an innovative and pragmatic marketer, ready to make a difference in a busy marketing department. Focusing primarily on increasing event attendance and lead generation for Finalsite’s domestic workshops, trainings and Finalsite’s annual User Conference, this person will be responsible for planning, creating and executing digital strategies and marketing campaigns across email, social media and our website.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist the marketing team as a whole with event promotion and execution of events, including FinalsiteU, Finalsite Prep, workshops and webinars; this includes setup and helping to ensure onsite events go smoothly
- Design and build emails to promote Finalsite events and to keep clients engaged with the Finalsite brand using Hubspot
- Plan, design and build automated workflow campaigns to increase the number of leads and MQLs in sales rep pipelines
- Actively brainstorm and develop new, innovative ways to increase inbound leads and conversions for new business
- Manage and grow Finalsite’s social media channels, including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Finalsite’s Facebook Group: School Marketing Community
- Develop visually engaging graphics for emails and social media as needed
- Contribute to The Finalsite Blog on a regular basis with thought leadership content in regards to inbound marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing
- Manage online reputation via Facebook Reviews, G2 Crowd, and other online review sources
- Provide monthly reporting on campaign successes, and provide areas of improvement
- Stay on top of current digital marketing trends and technology to offer innovative solutions.
- Research and build awareness around competitor value propositions and response strategies as appropriate
Skills and Qualifications
- A passion for web design and digital media and at least 2+ years experience in a related role.
- Strong writing skills.
- Bachelor of the Arts in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and G Suite
- Experience in Hubspot and Salesforce preferred; familiarity with the Finalsite Platform a plus.
- Working understanding of SEO and PPC
- Keen interest to work in the education sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable, flexible team player
- Organized with the ability to cope with a continually changing workload
- Must live within commutable distance of our Glastonbury, CT office to be present in the office 1 day/week at a minimum.
What we offer
Finalsite is the industry-leading provider of web solutions for the education market. With a progressive and vibrant environment, Finalsite’s talented team offers independent, public and international schools a platform and insights 3-4 years ahead of the market. With a client base of more than 2500 schools and educational organizations worldwide, we’re proud of our outstanding customer retention rate.
We offer a great team environment working closely with skilled designers, web developers, database engineers, software engineers, and web communications experts with exposure to world class coworkers, web technologies, and business contacts.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference and have fun working with a team of talented, dedicated and conscientious professionals, join our team! Learn more about Finalsite at www.finalsite.com. Apply now with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org