Education Sales Consultant - SaaS EdTech Sales
Finalsite is a rapidly growing web development (SaaS) company in the “EdTech” space. We have set the standard for sophisticated web-based software for the independent school sector, public school districts, and higher education institutions and have successfully built a client base of 2300+ schools and educational organizations in the US and worldwide. We are a small company, headquartered in Glastonbury, CT, with big goals and visions for the future.
Finalsite is looking to add an Education Sales Consultant to our sales team. The Education Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying, researching, prospecting, and closing new accounts in a defined territory. The Education Sales Consultant will navigate through public school districts and education agencies and sell to multiple players in a consultative manner. The Education Sales Consultant will work with a team of Sales Development Reps to identify, research and penetrate meaningful accounts. The Education Sales Consultant will serve as the point of contact to educate prospects about Finalsite’s SaaS platform, integration capabilities and design and consulting services.
If you are a go-getter, self-starter, and proven sales winner, and someone who is a competitive team player, agile and able to thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven environment, you will find this the perfect opportunity to
become a member of our (SaaS) sales team.
This position will report into the Director of Sales and can either be remote or based out of the HQ in Glastonbury, CT. Periodic visits to the company headquarters in Glastonbury is also expected to build internal relationships.
- Set defined target accounts and design prospecting campaigns
- Conduct industry research and competitor analysis
- Build and manage a territory plan for designated region
- Manage complex multi-faceted accounts
- Conduct client presentations, proposals and negotiations
- Proficient with Salesforce
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience, education (k-12) experience a plus
- Proven ability to close multiple enterprise deals
- Experience following defined sales processes, tracking and accurately forecasting accounts via Salesforce CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Experience with negotiations and contracting is crucial
- Strong leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- As an accomplished team player, you will also be comfortable supporting/contributing to the wider sales team
- Highly detail-oriented
- Good sense of humor and likes working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel as needed
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, unlimited commission with built-in commission accelerators
- Competitive benefit package
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Break room with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee, and drinks (HQ)
- Gym membership (HQ)
Please apply to the email below: