This is a standing job listing. That means we may not be actively looking for a new Front-End Web Development Support Specialist at the moment, but we are frequently enough that we take applications since the next time we will be looking is right around the corner.
Finalsite's Support Department is seeking a client-focused, team-oriented individual who can apply their technical talents to help our clients with their award winning websites. We are looking for a junior-level front-end website developer who wants to develop their talents in a friendly, fun, and relaxed work environment for an industry leading provider of web solutions.
This is an entry-level, contract position with the potential to evolve into permanent, full-time employment.
Job Responsibilities, Education, Experience and Skills Required
Leverage knowledge of advanced website development techniques and technologies to assist our clients in website maintenance as well as educate them on best practices. Be able to assess complex, varying technical challenges and offer functional, future-proof solutions. This is a customer facing role, so strong written and verbal communication as well as a desire to help is essential.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Demonstrated experience maintaining responsive websites that look great in both mobile and desktop environments
- A working understanding of GIT, SASS, and LESS is a plus, but we can offer training
- Strong customer service ethic
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills at both technical and end-user levels to provide customer-oriented assistance in a professional manner.
- Experience building designs on top of a content management system is a plus (Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, Joomla, etc.)
What We Offer
Finalsite is the industry leading provider of web solutions for the education market. We offer:
- A collaborative team environment working closely with skilled designers, web developers, database engineers, software engineers, and web communications experts
- Career development opportunities with exposure to world-class co-workers, web technologies, and business contacts.
- APPLY NOW WITH YOUR RÉSUMÉ AND COVER LETTER