We are seeking an exceptional graphic designer with strong technical acumen. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of our visual marketing assets in support of product, lead generation, and other marketing goals. Work will include digital, print, and experiential content, as well as the overall design and maintenance of our website.
As an integral member of the marketing team in Glastonbury, Connecticut, you will work closely with our content, inbound, events, product and vertical marketers. From concept through execution, you will improve our user experience by bringing the Finalsite brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing team to support initiatives tied to our website, sales enablement, content development, online community-building and lead generation.
- Own and maintain Finalsite brand guidelines, as well as design and layout for digital and printed marketing efforts.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for social media, the blog, email, digital advertising, presentations, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as corporate stationary, print collateral and ads, signage, and trade show materials as needed.
- Work closely with product, content and inbound teammates, and Finalsite website designers, to manage our website design, content, and layouts to increase traffic, engagement, and conversion rates.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website user experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Support development of web-related initiatives as needed.
- Schedule, manage and track projects.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
- Work samples and references are required as part of the application for this position.
- Experience in designing print and digital assets, and knowledge of specifications required for both.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Webmaster experience with a content management system (Finalsite a major plus!)
- Inbound marketing knowledge and experience preferred.
APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter. Include a link to your portfolio and/or URLs of relevant work samples in your cover letter. Applications without a portfolio/work samples will not be considered (we need to see your amazing designs for ourselves).