We are looking for a motivated marketer to help fuel our inbound funnel! The ideal inbound marketing specialist will be a high-energy, creative and hard-working team member to support our social media, email marketing, online advertising and conversion optimization efforts, in order to grow both our overall database and company revenues.
This person is an analytical and strategic thinker who will take the content we are creating and ensure it is delivered to the right people at the right time. The marketer in this role will be responsible for attracting new leads via social media and online advertising, and creating email workflows to nurture them through the sales funnel.
As the primary email marketer, they will be the biggest supporter of our existing contacts list — helping us to evolve the way we use email to communicate with prospects and clients.
- Manage our social media strategy, metrics and analysis to drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network profiles and presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and other channels as needed.
- Create content appropriate for specific networks based on industry best practices, and run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Create, manage, and implement a social media calendar that incorporates promoting our blog content, employees, clients, events, and more.
- Research and implement a hashtag strategy for Twitter and Instagram to increase brand awareness.
- Become our “social media guru” who feels comfortable presenting on webinars or at workshops on all-things-social.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads.
- Manage email marketing campaigns for automated workflows, as well as daily, weekly and monthly communications using Hubspot.
- Develop email design templates, landing pages, calls-to-action, and content as needed.
- Analyze and segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Measure results and optimize the nurture campaigns for these segments to convert leads to clients working with the director of marketing and sales operations
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing performance of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Additional duties as requested.
- BA/BS degree.
- Must love data and analytics.
- Excellent writer, communicator and creative thinker.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics. HubSpot knowledge preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite and social monitoring a big plus.
APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter.