This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and fun environment while building job experience through a variety of project work. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, self-motivated, organized, and eager to learn new skills.Positions are available for our Web Design and Development team and Technical Support team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Currently working towards Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree or a recent grad (within the last 3 months).
- Ability to communicate ideas through both verbal and visual presentation.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience using web technologies and desire to create things people love.
- Programming and problem solving skills.
- Design and layout skills.
Finalsite, a rapidly growing web development company has set the standard for sophisticated web-based software for the independent school sector. We have successfully built a client base of 1000 schools and educational organizations in the US and international marketplace, and we’re proud of our outstanding customer retention rate.If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference and have fun working with a team of talented, dedicated, and conscientious professionals in a small-company environment, come join us!
Part-time / full-time paid internships available. This position is located at our Glastonbury office. Email Kathy Venezia to learn more.