Finalsite, the preferred website, communications, and marketing platform of 5,000+ schools worldwide, is seeking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter for our Client Success team. In this role, the Client Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing public school clients. While ensuring that our clients are getting the full value out of their investment in Finalsite, the CSM will proactively drive product adoption and identify & execute on upsell opportunities. The successful candidate will manage numerous customers at different stages of their lifecycle, all the way through to renewal.
Ideal applicants will have a minimum of 2-3 years in a sales role for a SaaS organization with a proven record of success, preferably in the Public School market.
This is a full-time position in a motivating, supportive and fast-paced environment. Our company is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut. We are happy to receive applications from remote candidates based in the USA.
- Prioritize and conduct quarterly business reviews with each portfolio client, either by phone or in person. Make appropriate effort to meet with each client on at least 3 occasions each year.
- Prioritize and manage the renewal process to ensure a positive outcome.
- Proactively drive product adoption and identify & execute on upsell opportunities.
- Manage the long-term health of our customer base, identifying areas of risk and ensuring retention.
- Identify and execute on growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build best-practice materials to share with our customer base.
- Maintain accurate and current data in Salesforce, including all aspects of the opportunity pipeline.
- Flexibility to travel up to 15%, as needed.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies Required:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree preferred, will consider commensurate experience.
- 2-3 years of proven work experience in a professional B2C setting with experience in SaaS customer success or sales role.
- Proven experience and comfort meeting with senior executives and stakeholders at client organizations preferred.
- Competent knowledge of SaaS products and services, knowledge of the Finalsite Platform is desirable but not required.
- Salesforce knowledge is helpful but not required.
- Excitement and enthusiasm for the EdTech industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and for different users.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to think quickly by assessing situations while juggling multiple priorities.
- High attention to detail, extremely organized.
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrate workforce diversity, and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. If you would like to know more about us, please visit our website www.finalsite.com