Finalsite, the preferred website, communications, and marketing platform of 5,000+ schools worldwide, is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Services Project Manager. The post holder will be responsible for delivering SEO, digital advertising and social media services to Finalsite’s clients in a timely and attentive manner.
This is a full-time position in a motivating, supportive and fast-paced environment. Our company is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut but we will consider remote applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the successful delivery of digital marketing projects to clients, spanning search engine, advertising, and social media services
- Take responsibility for every aspect of projects under management, serving as the key point of contact for clients and teammates
- Consult with clients over the phone, via Zoom, and in writing to provide direction and leadership, in helping them to resolve any issues or concerns
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships that facilitate delivery of client projects.
- Track and report on key performance indicators including retention rates. Raising any trends, issues or concerns with the Digital Marketing Services Manager.
- Collaborate with sales teams as needed for new project and project renewal opportunitiesIdentify internal product and process improvements that will benefit Finalsite clients in general and Consulting Services clients in particular
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 4 years of proven professional digital advertising, search engine optimization, or project management experience
- Proficiency in Google Docs suite, Google Analytics, Google Ads, major social media advertising platforms required. Certifications preferred where applicable.
- Proficiency in Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Guru and NetSuite preferred but not essential.
- Able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and orally.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to maintain effective working relationships internally and externally and relate well to people from diverse groups.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Solid problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and creatively when required, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Solid listening, organization, attention to detail, and priority setting skills.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment when required as well as being able to work without supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrate workforce diversity, and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. If you would like to know more about us, please visit our website www.finalsite.com