Education Sales Consultant
(must have SaaS sales experience or leadership experience in a School District)
Finalsite, the preferred website, communications, and marketing platform of 5,000+ schools worldwide, is seeking to hire an Education Sales Consultant. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated professional to join our team.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years in a sales role for a SaaS organization with a proven record of success, and/or five years of experience in a school district communications role (active involvement in local and national school PR or communications organizations is a plus).
This role will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle from lead generation to contract closures to achieve new business revenue goals for District schools. While focusing on prospecting and relationship building, the successful candidate will proactively develop new opportunities with key decision-makers to position competitive proposals for Finalsite’s website design, software, and hosting product portfolio.
This is a full-time position in a motivating, supportive and fast-paced environment. Our company is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut. We are happy to receive applications from remote candidates based in the USA.
- Lead consultative sales approach whilst achieving prospect objectives, priorities, and KPI’s.
- Manage assigned territory via full cycle sales; prospecting, demos, proposals, negotiations, close-win.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement, Business Development,and Marketing to increase the new business opportunity pipeline and revenue growth.
- Represent Finalsite at in-person and virtual market events.
- Engage with school decision-makers to identify goals and pain points and position Finalsite as a valuable partner.
- Conduct regular data analysis and develop sales strategies to grow new markets.
- Deliver forecasts and sales reports on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a sales role for a SaaS organization with a proven record of success, and/or five years of experience in a school district communications role (active involvement in local and national school PR or communications organizations is a plus).
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals for a specific territory/business area in education sales, marketing, and technology.
- Familiarity with web design, software and communication technologies.
- Strong commercial negotiation and presentation skills to quote, deliver and close orders.
- Able to cover a large geographical area with the flexibility to travel when required (up to 25%).
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrate workforce diversity, and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. If you would like to know more about us please visit our website www.finalsite.com