Finalsite is a rapidly growing web development Software as a Service (SaaS) company serving schools in the United States and across the globe in over 100 countries.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and team-oriented individual to join our public school team. The ideal candidate must feel comfortable working on their own to manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to contract closure and should be able to proactively identify new client opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a background in education, sales, marketing, and technology. Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills are essential.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full benefits package available.
Responsible for a designated territory, the position will manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to contract closures to achieve goals. While focusing on prospecting and relationship building, this role will proactively develop new opportunities with key decision makers in order to position competitive proposals for Finalsite’s website design and hosting product portfolio.
Core Job Functions:
- Represent Finalsite to position solutions to solve problems and bring value to school leaders.
- Engage with school decision makers to identify goals and pain points.
- Contribute to company webinars, blog, social media streams and website.
- Focus on winning business from new clients through self-generated leads and prospects developed through cold-calling, conferences and social media.
- Analyze data and develop sales strategies to grow new markets.
- Manage incoming leads and sales pipeline for new customers while maintaining Salesforce accuracy.
- Be the first point of contact for customer sales inquiries with schools.
- Analyse client objectives, priorities and budgets to tailor solutions and enhance
- opportunities via a consultative soft sales approach.
- Facilitate client meetings to provide presentations and solutions for clients
- Work with other teams at Finalsite to offer clients a full digital solution including branding, creative and marketing.
- Work with the Marketing Department to enhance the marketing strategy to amplify Finalsite brand and nurture interest.
- Deliver forecasts and sales reports on a regular basis.
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Communicate market data and client feedback to multi-function teams based in the UK and US.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years demonstrated success achieving sales goals for a specific territory/business area in education sales, marketing, and technology.
- Familiarity with and demonstrated interest in web design, software and communication technologies.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent CRM.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally to establish credibility, to open doors and close deals.
- Strong commercial negotiation and presentation skills to quote, deliver and close orders.
- Demonstrated initiative to work independently while also collaboratively with a wider virtual sales team.
- Great organization skills and the ability to work in a team environment with evolving task priorities.
- Able to cover a large geographical area with the flexibility to travel when required.