Finalsite, the preferred website, communications, and marketing platform of 5,000+ schools worldwide, is seeking to hire a Junior Project Manager who will be responsible for assisting senior Project Managers in the successful deployment of client website projects as well as leading projects of relatively smaller scale and shorter duration. This includes managing scope, timeline, budget, resource allocation, client relationship, and overall project success for a portfolio of client projects from assignment through to launch.
This is a full-time position in a motivating, supportive and fast-paced environment. Our company is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and work with the team on-site.
Key responsibilities include;
- Set up, monitor, and manage several client projects of relatively low complexity including budgets, time constraints, internal and external staffing solutions, and within multiple software systems from initiation through completion
- Coordinate and actively participate in all stages of project development including research, design, development, training, testing, and delivery
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with specifications, on time, and within budget
- Creatively and collaboratively leverage team resources in a matrixed environment for maximum departmental resource utilization and project efficiency
- Produce timely project reports in accordance with the department’s standards and proactively escalate potential issues when necessary
Qualifications and Skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to simultaneously managing multiple, successful web-based projects
- Strong understanding of web design/development technologies
- Experience using project management software to managing budgets, schedules, and overall project organization preferred
- Ability to translate objectives into project goals and concrete design and development tasks
Competencies Required :
- Able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and orally.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to maintain effective working relationships internally and externally and relate well to people from diverse groups.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Solid problem solving skills with the ability to think quickly and creatively when required, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Solid listening, organization, attention to detail, and priority setting skills.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment when required as well as being able to work without supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrate workforce diversity, and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. If you would like to know more about us please visit our website www.finalsite.com