Finalsite, a leading website, marketing, and communications platform for schools around the world, is looking to bring a part-time marketing coordinator onto their team to assist with inbound marketing efforts. This is an entry-level, contractor position working for 20-25 hours per week. However, flexibility is required to potentially work more hours during peak periods.
Our company is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut however we will consider applications from remote workers.
- Assist in the daily monitoring of Finalsite’s paid advertising efforts
- Identify and report on opportunities for improvement across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google ads
- Help with the creation of templated marketing emails
- Schedule organic content for Finalsite’s social media calendar
- Additional responsibilities as needed
Qualifications, and Skills:
- Completed or are currently working on a degree in marketing, English, communications, or a related field
- Skilled in writing and creative messaging
- Comfortable with interpreting and reporting on data
- Experience in HubSpot, Google Analytics, and/or other reporting tools a plus
- Social media advertising experience a plus
Competencies Required :
- Able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and orally.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to maintain effective working relationships internally and externally and relate well to people from diverse groups.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Solid problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and creatively when required, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Solid listening, organization, attention to detail, and priority setting skills.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment when required as well as being able to work without supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrate workforce diversity, and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. If you would like to know more about us please visit our website www.finalsite.com