Calling all aspiring marketers and creatives! Finalsite, a leading provider of website, marketing, and communications software for schools around the world, is looking for an all-star intern to join the marketing team.
What will you do?
- Help organize and post content on Finalsite’s social media channels
- Assist with creating graphics in Canva
- Monitor online conversations on our public channels and Facebook Groups
- Assist in the creation of marketing emails
- Help with website content management
You’ll rock at this job if you’re:
- Creatively-driven and willing to jump right in
- A social media wizard
- Experienced in creating compelling graphics
- Working on (or have) a degree in marketing, English, communications, or a related field
- A grammar guru with a natural flair for writing
- A self-starter who is able to work as part of a remote team
- Interested in gaining valuable experience in the field of marketing
This is a paid internship for 10-15 hours per week. Finalsite is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut, USA. This position is currently a remote position, but once Covid restrictions are lifted, this could be home and/or office-based.
If interested, please send resume and sample of work to Mia Charette at email@example.com.