Finalsite, a leading website, marketing, and communications platform for schools around the world, is looking for a marketing specialist to join the marketing team to assist with demand generation efforts. This is an entry to associate level, full-time position.
Finalsite is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut — However, we will consider applications from remote workers.
- Assisting in planning Finalsite’s social media calendar across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Creating and executing targeted email communications for events and managing recurring email newsletters
- Regularly monitoring digital advertising campaigns across social media and the Google network, and reporting on opportunities for improvement
- Actively brainstorming and proposing new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns
- Blog writing/editing
Qualifications, and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent writing skills required
- Creative messaging with an eye for good design
- Ability to interpret, report and analyze data to make informed decisions
- Past experience in a marketing role or internship preferred
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Google Analytics, and/or other reporting tools a plus
- Social media advertising experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and orally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Solid problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and creatively when required, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Solid listening, organization, attention to detail, and priority-setting skills.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment when required as well as being able to work without supervision.
If you would like to apply for this position, please attach your resume and include some examples, or a link to your portfolio, of creative messaging and design that you have previously worked on.
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrate workforce diversity, and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. If you would like to know more about us, please visit our website www.finalsite.com