Our Support team is seeking an energetic, motivated, and team-oriented individual to provide premium support, training, and consulting services. We are looking for a team member who is committed to excellence and passionate about helping clients. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of web technology and communication skills, but be able to become an expert in key areas. This is a customer facing role, so strong written and verbal communication as well as a desire to help is essential.
This is an entry-level, contract position with the potential to evolve into permanent, full-time employment.
- Supporting our awesome clients via ticketing system, phone, and social media in a timely manner
- Providing support, training, and implementation assistance for our Content Management System, Learning Management System, and other products
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports and product enhancement requests
- Staying up-to-date on new product features and improvements
- Strengthen the Finalsite brand by exhibiting excellence in product knowledge and customer service
WHAT WE OFFER
Finalsite is the industry leading provider of web solutions for the education market. We offer:
A collaborative team environment working closely with skilled designers, web developers, database engineers, software engineers, and web communications experts
Career development opportunities with exposure to world-class co-workers, web technologies, and business contacts.
Experience with troubleshooting in a technology setting
Previous customer support experience is a major plus
Strong web technology background