Finalsite, the preferred website, communications, and marketing platform of 5,000+ schools worldwide, is seeking to hire an energetic, motivated, and team-oriented individual to provide premium support, training, and consulting services as Product Support Specialist.
We are looking for a team member who is committed to excellence and passionate about helping clients. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of web technology and communication skills, but be able to become an expert in key areas. This is a customer facing role, so strong written and verbal communication as well as a desire to help is essential.
This is an entry-level, contract position in a motivating, supportive and fast-paced environment, with the potential to evolve into permanent, full-time employment. Our company is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut and this role is open to local as well as remote candidates in the United States.
- Support our awesome clients via ticketing system, phone, and social media in a timely manner
- Provide support, training, and implementation assistance for our Content Management System, Learning Management System, and suite of products
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and create detailed bug reports and product enhancement requests.
- Participate daily in team stand-up meetings covering challenging tickets, software bugs, and other items of note.
- Stay up-to-date on new product features and improvements.
- Strengthen the Finalsite brand by exhibiting excellence in product knowledge and customer service
Qualifications, and Skills:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate experience.
- Prior customer service or technical support experience preferred, but not required.
Competencies Required :
- Able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and orally.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to maintain effective working relationships internally and externally and relate well to people from diverse groups.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Solid problem solving skills with the ability to think quickly and creatively when required, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Solid listening, organization, attention to detail, and priority setting skills.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment when required as well as being able to work without supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrate workforce diversity, and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. If you would like to know more about us please visit our website www.finalsite.com