Who are we?
Finalsite is a rapidly growing web development Software as a Service (SaaS) company serving schools in the United States and across the globe in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is used to working on a one on one basis with clients to develop and execute small scale, high volume creative projects. This role will be responsible for estimating, scoping, executing and delivering projects for Finalsite’s existing client base, while consistently managing client expectations to ensure delivery of the highest quality.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Finalsite offers a competitive benefits package including: health, dental and vision insurance, short/long term disability, 401k and Life Insurance.
Core Job Functions:
- Liaise directly between clients, Deployment and Client Success team to interpret/understand scope of the project.
- Identify large scale design opportunities and present the requests to the Client Success Team.
- Collaborate with internal departments to provide an accurate estimate for potential work.
- Create sales orders with scope details that clearly and succinctly detail the work to be delivered.
- Client focused with a consultative approach that balances client expectation and satisfaction with quality, cost and timing.
- Set up, monitor and manage a high volume of projects with various levels of complexity, cost, time constraints, internal and external resource requirements through multiple software systems.
- Coordinate and actively participate in all stages of each project including project estimates, research, design, development, training, testing and implementation.
- Ensure projects are delivered accurately, on-time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction. Understand and interpret our organization’s deployment process and policies and ensure it is applied.
- Report and inform management proactively on the project portfolio progress and risks or delays related to the successful delivery of projects.
Competencies & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven project management or account management experience in managing successful website deployments within an agency or creative services organization.
- Strong understanding of web design/development technologies, third-party applications and platforms.
- Working knowledge of project management software (Mavenlink, Workfront, etc.) and Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of CMS platforms such as Wordpress, Squarespace, etc.
- Experience working in a client-facing role successfully translating client objectives into project goals, scopes of work and assignments for design and development teams
- Able to manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon.
- Team player with strong communication and organization skills, as well as outstanding client judgment, business acumen and the ability to work collaboratively with the creative team and other internal departments to achieve on-target deliveries to meet the client's needs.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well under pressure with the vision and passion to get the job done in a fast-moving and sometimes complex environment.