- General Best Practices
Introducing the Finalsite Client Portal!
The entire Client Success team (and quite a few others!) worked hard to make this space as useful as possible, connecting to a lot of internal resources that you may have lost track of from the time you started the design of your new website until today. Whether you joined the Finalsite family 20 days or 20 years ago, there’s something here for every level of admin and every step of your journey.
Learn more about the people behind the Client Success team.
Here are some of the highlights of the new Finalsite Client Portal:
Meet your Client Success Manager
What is a Client Success Manager?
- We are your advocate at Finalsite and will connect with you at least every few months, by phone or face-to-face when we can! Get in touch with your CSM when you don’t know where to start, or when you have questions about new Finalsite features, your contract, or starting a new redesign or digital marketing campaign project.
- Client Success Managers are sometimes assigned by region, and sometimes by school type. We have CSMs for school districts, CSMs all over the world, and many CSMs who live in their regions!
- If you don’t know who your Client Success Manager is, you can reach out here and your contact will respond.
Hang out with us on the road
The Client Success team travels to visit our schools in person as often as possible. Whether we are coming for a Finalsite workshop or event, or a local conference hosted by school associations or partners, we’d love to see you! Our calendar will always be up-to-date so you can see where in the world we are, or catch up with us virtually depending on the event.
Explore our digital Product & Service Guide
Use our digital Product & Service Guide to filter based on the project you’re ready to start today.
- Looking for the latest modules released for Composer? Filter on “Composer” and you’ll see them all.
- Ready for your next big redesign? Filter on “Design Services” and you can start to think about whether you’ll prefer a theme or something new and custom.
- Venturing into the world of search engine marketing? Filter on “Digital Advertising” if you’re ready to advertise, or “Consulting Services” if you’re not sure where to start!
And it’s all built with the power of Posts!
Welcome to our new website admins
If you're a new site admin, using a new CMS can be overwhelming. We want to make this process as easy for you as possible! New site admins have their own resources collected on one page for easy access.
Never lose a link again
We’ll make sure you never lose track of a helpful page again by keeping them all in one place under the "Need Help?" tab in the client portal.
- If you’re working with your Project Manager on your new design, you’ll find a way back to the Deployment Portal.
- If you just have a simple question you can access the Knowledge Base
- When it turns into a more complicated question than you thought you’ll be able to connect with our Support team by logging into the Support portal.
- We also have tons of blogs, webinars, whitepapers, training content, and more.
But there’s a ton more! We want to make it easy for you to find answers to your burn questions and to know the variety of ways Finalsite can help as a marketing and communications platform.
Our new Client Portal is meant to be your launchpad to get you everywhere you need to go, even if it’s the middle of the night and your CSM isn’t awake! But you can always contact us, or Support, with your questions as well… and we even have some tips for figuring out who to start with!
We love working with you and your team, and we hope you feel the love. Good luck with the start to this most wonderful time of the year, and don’t be a stranger—be in touch!