- General Best Practices
In the fifth episode of Tell Your School's Story, Tim sits down with Dave Monaco from Parish Episcopal School in Dallas, Texas to discuss:
- Parish Episcopal School's 10-year strategic plan to reimagine education and make school hurt less
- How Parish Episcopal School creates excitement about learning
- The importance of training teachers in mental health first aid
- Educating students to fit into the "complex global society"
- How Dave uses his "From My Angle" podcast to communicate with Parish Episcopal's school community
- And Tim and Dave discuss the joys of and trepidations about intermittent fasting
Listen to Episode 5: 10 Years to Reimagine Education and Make School Hurt Less:
More About Dave Monaco
Dave Monaco became Parish Episcopal School’s third Head of School in July, 2009. Dave has helped the school establish a national profile with innovative programs in leadership, STEM programming, and global education. Dave serves on the Boards of KIPP DFW, a charter school organization which prepares underserved students to proceed to and through college, the SMU Simmons Education Policy and Leadership Advisory Board and United to Learn. Dave is also a founding partner of the Center for Transformational Leadership, a partnership between SMU’s Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development and several Dallas ISAS schools.
- Independent School
- Marketing & Communications