2020 was…. not what any of us were expecting (to put it lightly). Schools had to adapt, and — yes — pivot to meet their goals. And with the future trajectory of both schools and families unclear, one issue has risen to the top of the priority list for 2021: retention. Establishing a strong retention strategy is one of the most important things you can focus on right now to ensure you meet enrollment goals and increase financial stability for your school in the year to come.
With that, we’re thrilled to announce the release of our newest book: The Recipe for Retention: Cooking Up an Award-Winning Retention Strategy for Your Private School. In it, you’ll find what you need to whip up a five-star retention strategy at your school, or spice up your current approach.
What’s Inside The Retention Recipe Ebook
This ebook includes a step-by-step guide to help you start from scratch or spice up your current retention strategy, along with advice from experts like Hans Mundahl from EMA, Jennifer Hillen from NBOA, and Steve Clement from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to build an impactful retention team
- The data and metrics you should track and measure
- How to delegate tasks to do more with less
- Strategies to help you decrease attrition
- Tips and personal insight from other school experts
Here’s a sneak preview of the experts you’ll hear from:
- Sumant Bhat, Head of School, Stanley British Primary School
- Jennifer Hillen, Chief Learning Officer, National Business Office Association (NBOA)
- Lawrence Sampleton, Associate Head of School for Enrollment Management and Financial Aid, St. Stephen’s Episcopal School
- Hans Mundahl, Director of Professional Development, Enrollment Management Association (EMA)
- Beth Whitney, Director of Admission, Fay School
- Steve Clement, Senior Director of Enrollment Management for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Carrie Birchler, Director of Outreach Marketing, Damien High School
- Geordie Mitchell, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment Management and Outreach, La Jolla Country Day School
- Jill Goodman, Private School Consultant, Mentor & Strategist
- Sam Goldfischer, Director of Business & Finance, Newark Academy
We know developing a retention strategy is no simple task. But with the ingredients found in this Ebook, a dash of creativity, and a pinch of determination and heart, you can carve out a unique path to reduce attrition and provide long-term sustainability for your school.