- Bug Fixes
- Feature Updates
- UI Changes
It’s icy outside, but we’re so excited for the holidays! Check out some new features in Composer and Messages! We have also fixed some bugs affecting Personal File Folders and Posts in the Mobile App!
We are also thrilled to announce Finalsite Streaming powered by LocalLive! Bring professional-quality HD video into the homes of your constituents!
- When using the Posts Tools or Calendar Tools Elements search option, pressing enter will now trigger a search.
- We have fixed an issue in which files from Personal File folders had an incorrect path, causing files to break when added via the editor.
- In Messages, in the click performance area of reports, URLs will no longer be set to all lowercase so that case-sensitive URLs, such as Google Drive links, still work correctly.
- On the Messages report view, the mailing list or whether the Message was operational will display. When the list is clicked, it will also show the subscribers.
- The Mobile App will now respect expiration dates for Posts inside a Collection when displayed on the homepage.
- You can now display up to 10 posts of the collection selected to display on the homepage Posts slider.
- Mobile App