- Bug Fixes
- Finalsite U
- New Features
First of all, we would like to thank everyone who joined us for FinalsiteU in Chicago. We hope you had a wonderful time! Please keep an eye out for a survey and additional information about accessing the presentations. We also hope you enjoyed checking out our brand new, dual-platform App at the conference.
If you were unable to attend FinalsiteU and you (or perhaps a new colleague) need a bit of Finalsite software training, please consider joining us for Finalsite Prep. We will be in Houston in July. Then, we return to Connecticut for three additional sessions this fall! These training sessions are best for new top level admin users.
This week is a brief release with some great updates to our Android/iOS App and a few bug fixes.
- We added an auto refresh feature to the Home and Events tabs. This way, your users always get the most up-to-date info! Content will be updated every 15 minutes OR it can be refreshed manually by holding and dragging from the top of the screen.
- Now, when a user taps any notification they receive from the app, they will be taken into the notification section of the app instead of the homepage.
- On the homepage, you can now choose a particular Posts collection to display.
- When multiple Page Pops are available on a page, the ability to scroll between each will now display correctly.
- We have corrected an issue where some users were unable to create Resource galleries when our Locations module was disabled.
- Mobile App