As the doors to your physical campus remain closed, the doors to your Digital Campus are open.
This free free six-week course will help you you hit the ground running in the fall with the tools and strategies in place to attract and engage families, streamline communications, and make meaningful connections even when face-to-face opportunities are limited.
- Week 1: The Ultimate Communications Plan for Uncertain Times
- Week 2: Create Show-Stopping Hybrid and Virtual Experiences for Fall Events
- Week 3: The Essential Paths and Pages for Your Digital Campus
- Week 4: 12 Things to Stop, Start and Keep Doing With Email Communications
- Week 5: How to Cultivate Community and Connectedness Using Social Media
- Week 6: Essential Tips for Creating Compelling Content in a Noisy (Virtual) World
Mia Charette (Major)
School Marketing Consultant
Inbound Marketing & Social Media Manager
Chief Marketing Officer
Jake Sturgis, APR
Founder & CEO, Captivate Media & Consulting
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
"Every time I leave a Finalsite webinar, I feel inspired. They are always packed with useful information, concrete examples, and directives broken down into easy-to-digest steps. The speakers are clear, to the point, and answer questions that are asked."
Caroline, St Mark's Cathedral School