Building Your Digital Campus Summer Camp: Week 5
How to Cultivate Community and Connectedness Using Social Media
MORE HELPFUL RESOURCES
How should your school or district's social media strategy adapt for Fall 2020? This lesson will cover the latest trends and best practices for using your social media channels to cultivate connectedness — whether your community is together or apart.
In this lesson, you will learn:
- The latest best practices and emerging trends for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- How to create the most engaging content on time and on budget
- The role of video, and how to easily integrate it into your weekly social media plan
- The most effective ways to fill your calendar
- Common social media pitfalls to avoid
- The role of social media ads in your strategy
Don't Forget: Join us for Networking
Each week of summer camp, you'll have three different opportunities to network with other members of our summer camp co-hort.
This week's networking sessions are on Thursday, August 13 (below times are in NYC time):
9 AM EDT | Register & Add to Calendar
12 PM EDT | Register & Add to Calendar
9 PM EDT | Register & Add to Calendar
Have more questions? Our inboxes are always open!
Get a Free 15-Minute Website Consultation!
Your website is at the heart of your virtual admissions strategy. Give us 15 minutes of your time and we'll give you expert feedback on your website — no strings attached.