Why Attend a Training Event?
Finalsite's training events provide a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get hands-on training and experience to simplify your day-to-day website tasks.
Whether you're new to the Finalsite platform, looking to refresh your skills, or need one-on-one assistance in modules you use every day, our training events are the perfect opportunity for our clients to stay on top of the Finalsite Platform.
Each training event includes:
- Training from Finalsite Platform experts
- Answers to specific questions for your school's website
- One-on-one time with Finalsite support and Client Success team members
Who Should Attend a Training Event?
Finalsite training events are exclusively for Finalsite clients.
You should attend a training event if:
- You are a new website admin who will be adding and updating website content
- You recently moved to Finalsite Composer to Page Manager
- You recently signed a contract with Finalsite and need to start getting content into your new website
- You are interested in learning new tips and tricks to save time and improve efficiencies
Does that sound like you? Choose from one of the training events below!
Finalsite Prep typically takes place quarterly at Finalsite Headquarters in Glastonbury, CT, but this year we are hitting the road too!
Experience Finalsite culture and get hands-on training on the Finalsite Platform at this two-day training event. We'll provide light breakfast and lunch each day to keep your brain powered for all the new information you'll be absorbing!
Discover the other many Finalsite events we have going on year round, from digital marketing workshops, to conferences, and more!