Learn from the most brilliant minds in school marketing and communications.
Our selective, hand-picked lineup of speakers includes Finalsite experts and forward-thinking schools —bringing you the perfect mix of sessions that cover everything from strategy to best practices. You gain new ideas and tactics you can put to use immediately to help you stand out in your school's brand, parent communications, enrollment, and more.
The Latest Strategies in:
- School Marketing Strategy
- Inbound Marketing
- Parent Communications
- Search Engine Optimization
- And More!
All the Perks of an In-Person Workshop, Without the Travel
Join us as we strategize in slippers from the comfort of your home or office. We'll take time to answer your questions, and provide access to an exclusive Facebook group where members can collaborate! We will provide recordings of all the sessions too that you can refer to later and share with your wider team.
Great Ideas and Actionable Tactics
You have a lot on your to-do list — and our goal is to help you work smarter in 2020. With inbound marketing tools, better use of analytics and new ideas to implement, this event will give you real strategies you can implement right away that will make a difference.
- The 5 Tenets of Great Ideas - Kevin Lynch, Shanghai American School
- Becoming a 21st Century School: Transformative Strategic Online Communications - Kyle Bueschlen, Western Academy of Beijing
- 5 Ways a Mobile App Keeps Your Community More Informed than Ever - Alex Wack, Finalsite
- Understanding Inbound - A Step-by-Step Guide of What it Is and How to Get Started - Lauren Barth, Finalsite
- The Conversion Equations: How to Get More Website Visitors to Convert Earlier and More Often - Lauren Barth, Finalsite
- Digital Ads 101- Where to Spend your First Ad Dollars - Red Abbott, Finalsite
- Search Engine Success: The Fundamentals of SEO for Schools - Kyle Bueschlen and Red Abbott
- Best Practices in Posts for Blogs and News - Keegan Soncha, Finalsite
Both sessions include real-time access as well as access to recordings to share with your team. We are also adding BONUS content from Finalsite University Orlando. These recordings will feature speakers from our event taking place in Orlando in March.
- Training Day - $350
- Virtual Finalsite University - $299
If you have additional questions, please contact your Client Success Manager or Debbie Eisenach.