Join us for a free four-week live webinar series | February 24—March 17
During times of change, there is one thing that’s certain: Your messaging and communications have never been more important—or more scrutinized.
As part of a partnership with NSPRA, Finalsite is proud to present a free four-week live webinar series all about “Messaging in Times of Change."
Join our experts Wednesdays at 1PM EST from February 24-March 17 for best practices, tips and examples on communicating with anxious staff, hosting amazing virtual events, boosting digital engagement, navigating social media and more.
BONUS Free Networking Event: Spring Virtual Events and Engagement
Friday, March 12 |1PM (EST)
Continue the conversation about virtual events and engagement opportunities for 2021 and beyond!
- February 24 — 1PM EST | Anxious and Overwhelmed: Earning Trust and Respect from Stressed Out Staff
- March 3 — 1 PM EST | Getting Ahead of Virtual Fatigue to Plan a Show Stopping Virtual Event
- March 10 — 1PM EST | 10 No-Fail Strategies Used by the Top District Websites of 2020
- March 12 — 1PM EST | BONUS Networking Event: Spring Virtual Events and Engagement
- March 17 — 1PM EST | Proven Strategies to Calm Negative Noise on Social Media
Director of Communications, Finalsite
Josh Sauer, APR
Education Consultant, Finalsite
Cathy Kedjidjian, APR
Director of Communications and Strategic Planning, Glenview School District 34
Director of Demand Generation, Finalsite
Director of Client Success - Public Schools, Finalsite
Jake Sturgis, APR
Captivate Media + Consulting
Inbound Marketing & Social Media Manager, Finalsite
Communications Coordinator, Stevenson High School