Have questions about FinalsiteU? We have answers!
- Who Should Attend?
- How Do I Book My Stay?
- What Should I Wear?
- What's Included?
- Where to Dine?
- Is There an App for the Conference?
With nearly a dozen different session tracks — from advancement to technology — school professionals of every skill level, from every department at your school are encouraged to attend.
FinalsiteU is open to both Finalsite clients and non-clients. Professionals from districts and public schools are also welcome to attend FinalsiteU.
We will provide the following:
- Program booklet with agenda
- Name badge
- Breakfast and lunch, snacks and beverages in conference area
- Giveaways at scheduled times during the conference
- A laptop computer is recommended but not required
- Free wireless internet service will be available
- We will have power strips set up for recharging
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee, and select after-hours activities
Breakfast and lunch are included in FinalsiteU registration. For dinner options, please explore our FinalsiteU Restaurant Guide for an overview of local places to eat.
There are also an array of restaurants within the resort itself. Learn more here.