Learn how to make your school's website accessible and WCAG 2.0 compliant by the January 2018 deadline by following simple design standards.
By January 2018, it will be required that all federally funded school websites meet AA ADA Compliance Regulations. But, that is leaving a lot of unanswered questions, like: What exactly does that mean? How do you build a compliant website? How can you make sure you have a great design, and meet WCAG 2.0 standards?
In this webinar, AudioEye's CTO Sean Bradley joins Finalsite's Content Marketing Manager Mia Major for a live webinar where they'll answer all these questions, and more!
In this webinar you will learn:
- What the technical and design requirements are for AA compliant websites
- How to achieve accessibility and compliancy before the new 2018 deadline
- How Finalsite's platform makes website accessibility easy
- Tips for implementing a publishing process to ensure non-compliant content isn't published
- Strategies for ongoing maintenance
To watch this webinar on demand, please fill out the form on the right.