The COVID-19 outbreak has forced schools to adapt quickly and think creatively to create virtual experiences within academics, admissions, and development. But the short-term fixes you make today should really be the foundations for better, long-term solutions.
Finalsite's CEO Jon Moser shares what the future of school marketing, admissions, development and online learning looks like, and how schools will need to adapt with a digital campus.
WEBINAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Why COVID-19 requires you to to re-think your school’s digital plans
- How to use your digital campus to increase community engagement
- How offering more online experiences open up your school to more prospective families
- How moving fundraising events online can actually increase donations
- Best practices for marketing your distance learning programs, virtual admissions opportunities, and online fundraising events