Not all websites look alike, nor should they! In this webinar, Dr. David Willows and Suzette Parlevliet from The International School of Brussels share the story behind their recent groundbreaking website redesign and the driving factors that guided them towards such a unique approach to the user experience.
- How do we listen more, rather than overwhelm families with information?
- How do we create a site that literally learns and adapts over time?
- How do we create different pathways to knowledge, respecting the fact that different people learn in different ways?
- What feedback has been given since the site launched?
- How did Finalsite's Advanced Search enable the redesign?
To watch this webinar on demand, please fill out the form on the right.