- On-Demand Webinar
Do you struggle with getting buy-in for web accessibility initiatives from webmasters and/or decision makers at your school or district?
Join Client Success Manager Nick Provost and Accessibility Specialist Kara Franco as they discuss how to promote accessibility at your organization. They debunk the common misperceptions of implementing digital accessibility at your school and cover the steps you can take to start an accessibility initiative at your organization.
- What is Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD), and what is its origin story
- Common challenges and barriers that schools face (budget, burnout etc)
- Misperceptions about digital accessibility, and how to overcome them
- How to frame accessibility as a standard not a chore (good design)
- Start a movement that gets your community and stakeholders on board
- Train employees to update the website accordingly
- The importance of accessible communications and marketing materials
- How to involve the community and gather accessibility stories
To watch this webinar on demand, please fill out the form on the right.