The average U.S. adult spends nearly four hours of their day on their smartphones, with more than 80% of that time spent in apps. Providing a mobile app for your school website can significantly increase engagement and create a more informed community by providing constant access to your website on the device your constituents already use as their primary source of information.
The Finalsite App was overhauled, redesigned, and improved for 2019 (and beyond!) with on-the-go access to calendar events; athletic scores and schedules; faculty and family directories; the latest school photos, videos and documents; blog and news; and customizable links to your website and other external websites and services.
In this webinar, Product Manager Alex Wack walks you through the new and improved Finalsite Mobile App.
- How to brand the app with school colors and logo.
- C.O.P.E. functionality to automatically publish content to the app.
- Posts, Resources, Athletics, Directories, and Calendar Manager integration.
- How users can filter content to only see what interests them.
- How schools can send notifications to every user or specific groups.