- On-Demand Webinar
Finalsite teams up with AudioEye to share what goes into creating accessible content, and how to ensure you have it on the Finalsite Platform.
For every district website, both the design and content need to be accessible for all website visitors and meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
In this webinar, Finalsite teams up with one of AudioEye's certified accessibility professionals, Ty D'amore, to share how schools can achieve an accessible design and content by following a few simple steps.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- A brief overview of website accessibility
- Why your school's website and content needs to be accessible
- Universal design principles for creating accessible content
- WCAG 2.0 standards, and how to achieve them
- Common accessibility errors, and how to avoid them
- How Finalsite and AudioEye's partnership helps districts achieve web accessibility
To watch this webinar on demand, please fill out the form on the right.
- Web Accessibility
- Web Design