- On-Demand Webinar
Certified Accessibility Experts from AudioEye share why accessibility is more than just a federal regulation.
The January 2018 deadline to have a WCAG 2.0 AA accessible website is fast approaching — yet most districts still haven't taken on the project, as in most cases it requires a compelte website redesign.
However, accessibility isn't just about not breaking a law — it's about making your website accessible to a large portion of the population. In this webinar, Finalsite teams up with AudioEye's digital accessibility subject matter expert Dan Sullivan, to share why districts need to shift their main priority to making their website compliant and accessible to all.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- What ADA compliance is, why it matters, and what true accessibility means
- How digital accessibility is the ramps and rails for access to the digital world
- What responsibility schools have in 2018 and beyond
- How to achieve accessibility with technology
- How AudioEye works with Finalsite to provide schools with a fully compliant website
To watch this webinar on demand, please fill out the form on the right.
- Web Accessibility
- Web Design