- On-Demand Webinar
If your school's website isn't accessible, you could be a target of a demand letter. Learn more in this on-demand webinar.
If your school receives any amount of federal funding (be it $500 or $50,000) you are required, under both Title II and Title III of the ADA to offer a fully accessible website. If your website is not accessible, you are open to the risk of receiving an OCR demand letter — AKA a fine for your website's non-accessible content.
Accessibility and compliance isn't just something that affects public schools, but it is also imperative in both the higher ed and private school sectors.
Join members of the Finalsite and AudioEye teams to learn:
- Why schools may be subject to fines and OCR violation letters
- What the current legal landscape looks like
- Which schools may be at risk, and why
- What the current laws and regulations are
- Suggestions for risk mitigation
- Some helpful accessibility tools you can use
To watch this webinar on demand, please fill out the form on the right.
- Web Accessibility