Finalsite Alerts are real-time notifications that can be sent via email or through SMS text messages. Alerts are integrated into our Posts, Calendar Manager, and Athletics, so that if an event has been postponed, changed or canceled or inclement weather has closed school for the day, you can instantly communicate with parents, volunteers, students, and faculty.
With Alerts, you can:
- Send real-time notifications to subscribers about changes to events
- Automatically send email or SMS messages with the Calendar and Athletics modules
- Automatically send email notifications about new articles in Finalsite Posts
- Trigger an alert on change
- Keep constituents updated and informed
- Events have been postponed, changed, or canceled
- Weather causes closings or delays
- A new blog post has been published
- A new homepage announcement has been posted
- And anything else you can think of!
Get an inside look at Finalsite's suite of software. One call. No obligation. Let's find out if we're a good fit!
Not sure where to begin? Explore our library of online resources about our software including datasheets, on-demand webinars, and best practice guides.