School emergencies can happen at even the most prepared of schools. In these stressful times, your communications office needs a quick and easy way to lock your website down and control the message before misinformation or dangerous information is spread.
Crisis Mode is our simple, powerful, and easy-to-use solution built into Composer that allows you to quickly take your entire website offline, save for a single page with information that your constituents absolutely need to know. Crisis Mode means your website and social media feeds are the best source of the most accurate information during any school emergency.
Starting at just $900 a year per school, with affordable pricing models for districts that scale based on enrollment, Crisis Mode is designed to be the quick and easy safety net for schools of all sizes.
Want to learn even more about Finalsite's new Crisis Mode module? Schedule a meeting with one of our client success managers or educational consultants for a first-hand look at this exciting new option to maintain control during school emergencies.
With Crisis Mode, you can:
- Quickly and easy lock down your website during any school emergency
- Control the flow of information to and from your school
- Prevent website crashes during emergencies that bring an abnormally high amount of traffic to your website
- Continue to update your website in the back end while your website is down
- Restore your website just as quickly once the crisis is over
Get an inside look at Finalsite's suite of software. One call. No obligation. Let's find out if we're a good fit!
Not sure where to begin? Explore our library of online resources about our software including datasheets, on-demand webinars, and best practice guides.