Choate Rosemary Hall uses the Finalsite Feeds Module to showcase their social media using branded hashtags.
Finalsite Feeds, our social media aggregation and moderation tool, gives you the power to promote your social presence and engage website visitors with recent, authentic content that is totally in your control. Using Feeds, you can streamline content and conversations from 15 social networks — including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and Flickr — into a single, modern design. You'll have access to control your social stream's look and feel, as well as the capability to moderate posts to exclude certain words, phrases, hashtags, or accounts.
With Finalsite Feeds, you can:
- Curate social media posts from a variety of platforms for display throughout your website
- Maintain brand consistency with inherited styling for posts coming from all sources
- Automatically and manually moderate the social media content that appears on your website
- Refresh social content on your website as frequently as every 5 minutes
- Track analytics to improve your social media marketing
- Mix social sources to aggregate authentic, up-to-date content site-wide
- Use the Feeds Element to create custom mash-ups on any page of your website
- And more!
Carolina Friends School keeps content fresh on their homepage with a Feeds social media mashup that automatically refreshes content on a regular basis.
Lawrence School displays their social media feeds in a mashup pulling from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and branded hashtags like "Lion Pride".
“By adding Feeds to our website we could generate an influencer marketing concept from the ground up. Feeds gave us the tools to not only create a social media strategy but to bring our community together. We can now combine our social media and web strategies giving our families cohesive and up-to-date information. Feeds is an excellent way to keep your social media in the moment, while delivering content to targeted audiences.”
Sarah Gordon, Assistant Director of Communications for Web and Social Media
Choate Rosemary Hall
Get an inside look at Finalsite's suite of software. One call. No obligation. Let's find out if we're a good fit!
Not sure where to begin? Explore our library of online resources about our software including datasheets, on-demand webinars, and best practice guides.