Finalsite's Teacher Pages are powered by Finalsite Posts, a robust content sharing module.
Using Finalsite Posts you can enable all your teachers to share the content they desire, while maintaining a consistent style and brand. With Posts, teachers can share blogs, news, and multimedia to enhance school-to-home communications and digital storytelling. Parents can sign up for alerts for a teacher’s board so they will always be aware of what is going on.
With Teacher Pages, you can:
- Bulk-create "boards" for every teacher
- Enable teachers to create a Posts mashup of all their best content by pulling posts from any Board or group of Boards they choose
- Add categories, tags, and comments
- Alert subscribed constituents to Board updates with an email
- Empower teachers to share homework, biography information, blogs and other content
- Make teacher boards private, or publicly accessible via the Directories module
- And more!
Share news and blogs, create branded teacher pages and more with Finalsite Posts. This datasheet includes a brief overview of the Posts module, a checklist of features and benefits, and product screenshots.
Learn how to use the Finalsite Posts module to create dynamic teacher pages that look and work great!