Finalsite Workflows empowers your admissions, advancement, and marketing teams to easily create automated email campaigns that continuously engage current constituents and nurture prospective families through an improved application and enrollment process. Use Workflows to turn inquiries into applicants, welcome new families and staff, promote events, share senior class exit strategies, send summer reading reminders, and so much more.
With Workflows, you can:
- Easily create responsive, personalized emails in a WYSIWYG editor
- Branch workflows into divergent paths based on users who have and have not opened or clicked previous messages
- Delay steps in the email chain to give subscribers extra time to respond
- Use the Workflow Activity Tab to see when subscribers were added, opened a message, or completed all steps in the email chain
- Manually add subscribers or lists
- Enroll inquiries with Ravenna or OpenApply integration
- View the latest subscriber updates in Workflows reports
- Inquiry to Applicant
- Welcome New Families and Faculty
- Share Senior Class Exit Strategies
- Promote Upcoming Events
- Send Summer Reminders
Start the application process with forms built through Forms Manger, or forms submitted through OpenApply or Ravenna integration. Then, use Workflows to keep the applicant engaged and interested in your school all the way until they apply.
Automatically send messages such as:
- Thank you for inquiring about our school!
- Attend a play or one of our sports events
- 5 Tips for choosing the right school for your child!
- Shadow a student or schedule a revisit
- Additional emails with blogs explaining what make your school awesome and unique
- %firstname%, apply now! Space is quickly running out!
Use Workflows to welcome new families and faculty to your school with bite-sized pieces of important information before - and even after - they become part of your school community without overwhelming them with too much information all at once.
Send new families and faculty messages like:
- Congratulations %firstname%!
- A typical day at our school looks like this!
- Buying or bringing your lunch?
- School starts in just one week! Are you ready?
- See you tomorrow for your first day of school!
Create workflows to help seniors and graduates alike as they prepare for the next stage in their life while starting alumni engagement earlier with more success than in the past.
Send your graduating class useful information like:
- How to write an effective, powerful college application essay.
- A blog post with "5 Tips for Choosing the right University"
- A helpful guide for when college applications are due.
- Cap and gown measurements are due this Friday!
- Graduation practice is next Saturday! Here's what you need to know!
- Invited everyone to your graduation? There's still time for invites!
- Congratulations %firstname% on your big day!
- Stay engaged with our school by joining our Alumni Community!
Use Workflows to consistently increase attendance, build anticipation, and generate excitement for events that are still weeks away.
Send promotional messages such as:
- Our school is celebrating its anniversary this year! Celebrate with us!
- Homecoming is three weeks away! Sign up now!
- Tickets are now available for our first-ever 24-hour dance party!
- Reserve your anniversary party tickets before they're gone!
- Come join the fun in this year's Field Day with us this Saturday!
Stay connected with your school community and keep them engaged over the summer months by sending them regular reminders about summer reading, summer camps, back to school events, and reminders for forms due on the first day of class.
Send weekly reminders such as:
- There's just two weeks left of summer vacation! Now's the time to finish those reading lists!
- Your summer reading report is due the first day of class!
- Summer camps and programs begin next week! Here's everything you need to know!
- Our back to school Open House is this Friday! Come meet your new teachers before school begins!
- Make sure your child brings these forms on the first day of school!
Download this recorded webinar to get an overview of inbound marketing and automation best practices, as well as a first look at the industry's first email marketing and automation software. Learn how schools can use workflows to fuel their marketing efforts, the benefits of marketing automation, and how our Workflows software will save you time and improve conversions