Increase event attendance, share an emergency notification, or drive website traffic to a particular page using Finalsite's Timed Page Pops. Managed using Composer’s WYSIWYG interface, you can use the rich text editor to easily add photos, videos, and links. Timed Page Pops can be shared on any page on your public site and in password-protected portals, meaning you can get as specific or broad with your messaging as you wish. Delay Timed Page Pops to only display after 7 seconds (up to 60 seconds), or delay the notification until the user has scrolled halfway down the page.
With Timed Page Pops, you can:
- Increase engagement and direct site traffic to areas you choose
- Filter and organize by name and/or status:
Active, Scheduled, Unscheduled or Expired
- Share and view updates instantly after posting
- Add photos, video, or link directly to a specific page
- Specify start and end times/dates for each Timed Page Pop
- Add Timed Page Pops to a specific page, a select group of pages,
or all pages
- Delay the Timed Page Pop to only appear after 7 - 60 seconds,
or until a visitor scrolls halfway down the page
- And more!
Increase event attendance, share an emergency notification, or drive website traffic to a particular page using Finalsite's Timed Page Pops. This datasheet includes a brief overview of the Timed Page Pops module, a checklist of features and benefits, and product screenshots.