Finalsite Alerts are real-time notifications that can be sent via email or through SMS text messages. Alerts are integrated into our Posts, Calendar Manager, and Athletics, so that if an event has been postponed, changed or canceled or inclement weather has closed school for the day, you can instantly communicate with parents, volunteers, students, and faculty.
With Alerts, you can:
- Send real-time notifications to subscribers about changes to events
- Automatically send email or SMS messages with the Calendar and Athletics modules
- Automatically send email notifications about new articles in Finalsite Posts
- Trigger an alert on change
- Keep constituents updated and informed
- Events have been postponed, changed, or canceled
- Weather causes closings or delays
- A new blog post has been published
- A new homepage announcement has been posted
- And anything else you can think of!
Individual users can subscribe to receive Alerts via email and SMS whenever a blog or a news story is posted via Posts. To do so, users must first add their email and cell phone number to their Constituent profile. The user then selects to receive email, SMS, or alerts from both from any of the available categories in their Constituent profile.
RSS feeds and email subscription icons can be displayed on Posts elements to allow users to subscribe to new posts from specific Boards with a simple click. Admins can view subscribers for each Board within the Posts module. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of emails they receive.
Admins can also create mailing lists in Messages by subscribing individuals, groups, contacts, or from a spreadsheet list. Any subscriber added to the mailing list will automatically receive emails that are sent to the entire mailing list. Individuals can unsubscribe at any time, and admins can manually unsubscribe users from the list.
Send real-time notifications to keep your constituents informed with Alerts. This datasheet includes a brief overview of the Alerts module, a checklist of features and benefits, and product screenshots.