Today, the first place you go to for news and information is your phone. And so do your parents, students, faculty and staff. Finalsite's Mobile App puts your school or district's event calendars, news, and information at their fingertips.
The average adult spends nearly four hours of their day on their smartphones, with more than 80 percent of that time spent in apps. For tweens and teens, those numbers are higher. Match this growing demand with a personalized mobile experience for your constituents with our newly redesigned mobile app for Android and iOS.
And we've made it so easy: you automatically publish website content to the Mobile App, while your community members personalize what content they see and when they see it. With Finalsite Messages and push notifications, you can also use the app to send topic-based information and important alerts, cutting down on emails and increasing the likelihood that communications are read.
With The Finalsite App, you can:
- Publish content automatically from your Finalsite modules to your app using Create Once, Publish Everywhere (C.O.P.E.) functionality
- Navigate with intuitive tap and scroll-based navigation
- Allow users to filter content so they only see what they're interested in
- Customize the home screen with school logos and colors, news pulled from Posts, and upcoming events pulled from Calendar Manager
- Send topic-based notifications using the Messages module
- Login with Portal accounts to access private calendars, faculty and staff directories; images, files, and docs; and blogs and news content
- Allow users to select individual schools in a district so they only see content from the schools relevant to them
Get an inside look at Finalsite's suite of software. One call. No obligation. Let's find out if we're a good fit!
Not sure where to begin? Explore our library of online resources about our software including datasheets, on-demand webinars, and best practice guides.